Wednesday, May 29, 2013

End of the Year

Time, Is it really that time again? It seems as if we have only just arrived. We've done a great deal in a small time span. It seems as though I have only spent a couple of days in this class and wish I could stay another year. However, like all good things in life, I must move on from this class of fun and randomness. As Max said in his blog there are many people in this class who were annoying at times, but I tolerated them and didn't move away, I wasn't scared. OK maybe a little bit scared. I still think that this was the best class this year, and probably the best I have had ever. Now, as Max did, it is time to share my favorite quote with you: "The right man in the wrong time can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, wake up and smell the ashes."

1 comment:

  1. Love your quote! Remember that when it's time to choose your senior quote for the yearbook. Thanks for being so awesome in class - it was a weird mix, wasn't it!

    Have a great summer, David!

    ReplyDelete